Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hummingbird Feeder Makes My Place Heaven


Sometimes I prayed to god to have the power of flying like birds, however I know it’s not possible. I am very much impressed by the life of birds especially humming birds. Humming bird looks tiny but it attracts others by its activeness. Last month I gave a shocking surprise to my sweet little brother. I asked him to come out with his eyes closed and when I opened his eyes he saw the plenty of humming birds at my yard. He feels like living in heaven and I saw the extreme happiness at his face. Hummingbird feeder is the one and only reason for that surprise. Hummingbirds are attracted by seeing the hummingbird feeder at my back garden. Plenty of humming birds visited my yard at that time. For an hour my garden looks like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment