Monday, May 4, 2009

Animal repellent

Recently we have shifted to a new house and it has a beautiful garden. But the beauty of the garden is more often spoiled by the animals like deer, squirrel and rabbits. I tried several things to protect my garden from those animals, but all my plans were failed as I cannot get off those animals from my garden. One of my friends gave me a suggestion to try some animal repellents to save my garden, so I searched the internet and tried some repellents initially. It also not worked. Finally, I tried the deer repellant from the online store havahart. After then, my problem got solved. I got more interested in their website and searched a little deeper for any other products that I can use. I do not find any more products, I can use, but there are lot of products that I can use in the future. In the near future, I thought of buying a pet dog for my sister so that I can buy the pet fencing and pet training for that dog. They are not only selling the traps and repellents but also the guides of how to use those traps and repellents. Hope you will come here and maintain your garden beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment