Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reunion

High school is the place of heaven for the passed out students because only they can feel the worth of school memories. After a long time we had reunion and we all shared our high school memories which brought us back to school. We spoke about our most interesting days in our school life. I teased and prank all my professors except my favorite professor Mr. Nicholas who handled physics for me. My first love in school is the unforgettable happening and I can still remember the words I spoke to her in the Valentine’s Day. I ragged my school juniors in a friendly manner and that makes the attachment bridge between me and my juniors. The last tour of my school was the happiest days and surely I won’t get that life back. Though the schools are over, we arrange the high school reunions regularly to share the memories and to keep in touch with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment