Saturday, May 9, 2009

Enjoy Your Day in Disney Theme Park

To spend the whole day joyfully, you have to go for any theme park. Especially Disney land is the best theme park in this world. Disney land is the place where we forget all our pain and enjoy each and every moment. I had experienced this ecstasy when I visited Orlando's Disney water parks last month. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon is the best among the Orlando Waterparks and I enjoyed myself more in Typhoon Lagoon. It has many games; particularly artificial wave machine is the best in my point of view. When I started surfing through the waves it gives me different feelings like I am surfing in the sea.
The next ride I enjoyed was swimming with sharks in shark reef. They provide full safety and security to you and you can feel swimming in sea because the water was salt water which gives you Sea environment. Typhoon Lagoon has other rides like Humunga Kowabunga, Keelhaul Falls, Mayday Falls, Castaway Creek, Storm Slides, Gang Plank Falls and Ketchakiddee Creek. As per the names are different, the rides are also different and special. I saw an old couple enjoy playing in water rides. Disney theme park reminds your childhood memories.
I got the tickets for Typhoon Lagoon through OrlandoFunTickets.com, in which you can book the tickets through online. They are the authorized dealer of providing tickets for Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, all Orlando Dinner Shows under the great deals. They provide tickets for Orlando Waterparks and other Disney theme parks. They provide you different offers on the Disney tickets and one of the major offers is “Magic Your Way No Expiration” tickets. Using this ticket you go to Disney Theme Park any number of days and the ticket won’t have expiration date. This ticket can be used as evergreen ticket. This ticket providing company has 50 years of experience in the theme park industry and they provide best customer services. So take ticket for Typhoon Lagoon through the OrlandoFunTickets.com and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment