Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finished My Project

Finally I finished my project review yesterday. It started today afternoon. My friends were explaining their projects to the examiner and the questions were coming from the examiner aggressively. They managed to answer all the questions and finished with the terrific end. Next comes my turn. I and my batch mate were shivering like anything and we do not know how to explain our project from scratch. But when I stand in front of the examiner, all my shivering went off. We said our project title “Intelligence in Information Retrieval”, immediately he questioned why we search for a file because we already know where the file is located. After a second of silence we answered him that since there is lot of files in a database, searching for a single file is complicated and so we go for search method. He smiled and then we proceeded further. He did not ask us many questions because we explained our project clearly. Everything ended successfully and my project examiner appreciated us for choosing this project. For this project my project guide helped us, so we thank him a lot.

1 comment:

  1. This is nothing but sets of interlocking metal bands buy pandoraand the bride must arrange it in order to form a single ring out of it. Traditionally men wryly give this type of ring as a test of their womens monogamy. With the time passing this ritual has been obsolete any intellectual women can solve the ring puzzle pandora bracelets ukwith little bit of practice and little effort.In North America we got to see a different picture. In North America and in European countries it is seen that women wear two different rings cheap pandora braceletson the same finger. Those are a plain wedding band and an engagement ring.They buy such rings as a pair of bands designed to fit together.pandora bracelets saleAnd moreover it is also seen that women who are married for a long time wears three rings on their finger, from hand to tip of finger.

    ReplyDelete