Monday, April 27, 2009

My Project Review

I am at the end of my college life and I have project review tomorrow. I and my batch mate have done the project about web intelligence. It is the enhancement of Google search. In the existing system, search is based on Keywords, Querying deep web sources and Random surfing. The drawbacks in the existing system are the information stored is dynamic and in the search it gives unrelated files. So in my project we have organized the set of text files in a database and for each hundred distinct words we have selected three words to give the priority. Then we have constructed automated directories. When the keyword is given for search, it gives only the related files to the user and the time taken to search is less than the existing system search. I hope that the project review will be finished without any problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment