Tuesday, June 30, 2009

300


The world is moving to an extra-ordinary place where most of the work is done by machine. In cinema industry, a film can be done with the help of graphics and animation. A best example for graphics domination movie is ‘300’. This film was an American edition produced by Frank Miller who was the producer of famous movie “Batman”. ‘300’ movie was completely based on noel and most of the film were shot super-imposition chroma key technique. All the shots were captured in set, but the graphics are added in the post production work. This kind of film is very unique. National review ranked number 5 on its 25 Best Conservative Movies of the Last 25 Years list for this movie.

2 comments:

  1. My relatives every time say that I am killing my time
    here at web, but I know I am getting know-how daily by reading such fastidious articles
    or reviews.

    My website xerox 8560 windows 7 driver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Рretty nice pоst. Ӏ јuѕt ѕtumbleԁ
    uρon your weblog anԁ wіshed to say thаt I haνe rеally loved ѕurfing arоund уouг blog poѕts.
    Aftеr аll I ωill be subsсribing to youг feed and I
    hoρe уou wrіte onсe more verу soon!


    my blog: facebook ads

    ReplyDelete