Thursday, June 25, 2009

equipments for my restaurant

There are lot of ways to earn money and I chose business to stabilize my life. As I was a catering student, I planned to start a restaurant along with my friend. We thought of buying the equipments from any online store and we found one online store for Resaurant equipment and supply through Google. They have very large collection of restaurant equipments. The rates are very much affordable, so we were very much impressed with the store and placed the order for all the equipments in that store itself. They do not charge for shipping, which is the added advantage for us. If you want to purchase any restaurant or kitchen equipments, just visit the online store once. You too will be impressed.

3 comments:

  1. That's great. As for me, I'm planning to have my mini sari-sari store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice web site with free shipping you shop at www.tigerchef.com for all your restaurant equipment needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very impressed, great site! I found a lot of nice kitchen supply that I need on that websites! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete