Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Recover The Deleted Files Easily

In the month of May I celebrated my birthday function. I arranged a grand party for my friends. We took photos and videos of my birthday function. After two days I transferred my photos and videos to my PC. Accidentally I deleted the folder in which I have copied all my birthday pictures. I was stunned after deleting that folder, because it is very important pictures in my life. I thought everything is over and it is not possible to get those photos again. On the next day while I was browsing I visited the site munsoft.com. I downloaded the Easy Digital Photo Recovery software provided by MunSoft. Easy Digital Photo Recovery is data recovery software. Soon after downloading the software I installed it and I scanned my system completely. At last I got back my valuable birthday pictures.

MunSoft also provides useful software like Easy Drive Data Recovery, Easy Mail Recovery, Easy Digital Photo Recovery and Easy File Undelete. Using Easy File Undelete software we can easily recover deleted files in our system. This software supports NTFS, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. To check the files before you recover, there is an option for previewing the deleted file contents. The major advantage of this software is you can recover the files even after reinstalling the operating system.

1 comment:

  1. I have used Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery software to recovery my corruped photos from my digital camera. It worked very fine.

    ReplyDelete